Great coffee, great price, no guilt
- Rich, delicious, 100% Arabica coffee, biodegradable K-Cup packaging (to be offered soon), masterfully crafted to perfection.
- Our custom blended coffee is hand-picked from low acidic, 100% Arabic coffee beans, providing a full-bodied taste and lingering aroma, ensuring that Elite Roasters coffee is the best tasting K-Cup coffee for your Keurig K-Cup, Keurig style brewers, or other single serve brewing system.
- Enjoy the coffee and drop the environmental guilt. Soon our biodegradable, environmentally friendly K-Cups will be made available to you! They use innovative, sustainable, plant-based, starch paper packaging. Great coffee without the guilt.
- The Elite Roasters K-Cup is compatible with most Keurig K-Cup 1.0 and 2.0 brewers, as well as Cuisinart, Bunn, Hamilton Beach, iCoffee and other single serve brewers.
- Elite Roasters K-Cups are not only the best coffee choice for your single serve brewer, our refined blend is good for the planet, non-GMO, and all at a low price.
Enjoy the taste and convenience of your single serve K-Cup without the guilt
Most K-Cups harm the planet. Made of plastic and polypropylene, some environmentalists estimate more than 10 billion K-Cups land in our landfills annually. Because plastic can take up to 400 years to biodegrade, five generations will be impacted by today's K- Cup usage.
The good news
The new and soon to be offered Elite Roasters K-Cup, has a design that is sustainable, eco friendly and biodegradable, with an average decomposition rate of 4-6 years. You can enjoy your single serve cup of rich blend coffee, without any guilt.
Our premium beans are sustainably grown and roasted.
Elite Roasters coffees are 100% Arabica blends created from a lineage of classical European and American flavors.
We offer the a unique blended taste of Old World European and New Age American traditional Arabic coffee, with no additives, artificial flavors or preservatives, for a satisfying coffee experience.
One of our superbly fresh, perfectly roasted coffees is our Colombian Blend. It contains classic winey characteristics with a sweet acidity and well-rounded body that combines taste and convenience in a single cup. We have many others to tantalize your taste buds and refine your coffee experience.
Every non-GMO bean is grown from the most fertile, high-elevation soils, slow roasted and slow cooled to perfection, for the richest taste. Our plantation partners only use natural sun drying techniques providing an exquisite experience with every sip.
How Much Coffee Do I Need Per Month?
1 Cup Per Day – 1, 42 Count Box Per Month
2 Cups Per Day – 1, 80 Count Box Per Month (most consumers)
About our Farmers
Elite Roasters produces 100% socially responsible blends with our collection of global farmers. We only buy from farms and co-ops that consistently meet our established high standards, including being produced through certified fair trade practices.
Our farmer relationships include transparency and respect, ensuring our coffee is produced according to a set of strict standards that support environmental sustainability.
Not only does Elite Roasters support the environment through our growing practices and (new) biodegradable K-Cups, we provide you with a rich coffee experience without the guilt, while making a difference for our planet.